I provide a range of services within my areas of expertise to:
- Clients: Therapy and counseling is available for individuals and couples as one-on-one consultations, as well as group therapy.
- Fertility Clinics & Organizations: I provide psychological testing during the donor screen process for clinics, including Cryobank, and offer counseling to donors at all stages of the experience. I also conduct group therapy and workshops within my own practice and for complementary practices and organizations. I volunteer with the "Give an Hour" initiative.
- Event Organizers: I'm available to participate as a speaker, panelist and moderator for both industry events and those designed for the public. Topics can range from wellbeing, personal development and relationships, to the donor experience, IVF, and family-building.
- Media: I'm available for commentary and original content for written, audio, and video platforms. See BLOG & MEDIA for more.
I work with individuals on a wide range of emotional, behavioral and life issues in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs.
I use the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT by Sue Johnson, "Hold Me Tight") framework when working with couples to provide true change, understanding and attachment.
General Psychotherapy -- Services include but are not limited to:
- anxiety disorders
- depression and grief
- relationship issues
- mental health illness diagnosis and treatment
- sex therapy
- gay and lesbian issues
- psychological testing
Reproductive Psychotherapy for individuals and couples include but are not limited to:
- third party reproduction (donor gamete; surrogacy)
- parenting after infertility
- pregnancy termination or loss
- donor and surrogate psychological evaluation
- relationships between donors, recipients and donor offspring
Learn more about HOW I HELP
"Better understand yourself. Communicate more meaningfully. Create the life you want."
~ Phyllis Fortunato, M.Ed., LPC & Fertility Counselor